Creating the Extraordinary Student Experience : Office of Student Life

  • Our certified bartenders provide a worry free event. Our certified bartenders provide a worry free event.

University Catering can provide bar service at your next campus event!

November 1, 2018

University Catering can provide cash and hosted bar service for university events at the following licensed venues: 

  • Curl Hall & Patio
  • McCorkle Aquatic Pavilion Lobby
  • Ohio Union
  • Pomerene Hall & Patios
  • Rec Sports Physical Activities Center
  • Sullivant Hall including the Barnett Center and Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum
  • Thompson Library
  • Veterinary Medicine Academic Building
  • Veterinary Medical Center
  • Women’s Field House

With our carry out license, University Catering can also sell beer and wine in original sealed containers for approved university department events in non-permanently licensed facilties. Addtionally, we can provide bartender service for these events as well. 

Contact one of our sales managers for more details at 614-688-3562 or email us at  More information is also available at